Due to the current global situation with COVID-19, we are putting forward our best efforts to maintain business and service as usual. The health and safety of our staff and customers will always be our top priority. We are working closely with all parties involved and adhering to federal and local guidelines to ensure minimal disruption to service, whilst maintaining the health of our customers, staff and delivery partners.
As the situation evolves, we will update this page to inform you of any changes, so please continue to check back to this page for the latest updates.
Our current averaged delivery timeframe is 1-2 business days warehouse processing time to ship + 2-5 business days transit time after shipped. However, shipping carriers are experiencing capacity issues due to extremely high shipping demand and COVID-19 impact. Fedex and UPS are currently behind on their fulfillment guarantees. Customers are currently experiencing delays to delivery times and tracking updates. In some cases, customers will not receive their first shipping update until the package arrives at the final destination. We apologize for any inconvenience and are doing everything in our power to make sure your order arrives as quickly as possible.
Please note that Monarch Specialties product delivery times are significantly extended, the current ETA for Monarch products is 1-2 days warehouse processing time + 5-10 business days after shipped
You can check the status of your delivery anytime by entering the tracking number emailed to you after placing your order here.
Please read through our frequently asked questions to see if any questions you may have are already answered.
Please ensure you add an up-to-date and working telephone number to your order address so that our shipping carriers are able to contact you should any issues arise.
More detailed information regarding delayed deliveries (and tracking information) due to COVID-19 / Fedex / UPS delays:
• Due to high volume, FedEx/UPS have been losing many packages in transit.
• At our fulfilment warehouses, unlike FedEx/UPS coming by a home to accept packages where they scan them as they put them into the delivery truck, we have 50’ semi-truck trailers that get filled with hundreds of orders each day. We are now given less trailers per-day than before COVID-19 by both FedEx and UPS this contributes to shipping time.
• Until the packages get that initial offload scan, the tracking numbers remain looking like they have only had the label created when checking the tracking in ups.com or fedex.com.
• The truck driver only picks up the trailer and takes it to the facility where they are instructed to and drop the trailer off in that facility lot.
• After the trailer is delivered from our facility to the shipper’s facility, the truck driver does not go through those packages in the trailer, so there is no pickup scan yet of all packages the trailer contains. The initial tracking scan occurs once the trailer is unpacked and packages are processed into the shipping facility.
• The customer service reps of FedEx/UPS only see the same thing we do when they lookup the tracking number and default to an explanation of “they haven’t given us the package yet”. In fact, in many cases the package is awaiting processing and initial tracking scan at the shipping company's hub, or missed its initial tracking scan entirely and is in fact on the way.
We will update this page as things progress so please check back for the most up to date information.
As usual, our Customer Service team is on-hand to assist. We are experiencing high order volume while simultaneously adapting to the "new normal", with many of our agents working from home. Please bear this in mind as we work hard to respond to your queries. Please allow up to two business days for us to respond. As always, our goal is to ensure you have a great experience as our customer!
If you’re returning an item, please do not physically deliver the items yourselves. Our warehouse is not accepting any unauthorised visits and you will be turned away. Returns will continue to follow our returns procedure, found here.
You can continue to order as normal. Our website has live stock information and will let you know if any item falls below 10 in our stock. On the rare occasion where we receive two or more orders concurrently, items can become oversold and we will refund the order on a first come, first serve basis.